Thursday, August 4, 2011

SWITCHED to WORDPRESS

Hey Everyone,

So sorry to keep creating new blogs every few posts... I started thinking about switching to wordpress a few weeks ago at the tech conference I attended in Memphis but didn't want to deal with the hassle of alerting everyone and resupplying post information. However tonight when I looked at wordpress a little closer I found the import function so all of my former posts (even from Cairo and Chile!) were imported to my new blog... follow then link then follow or email subscribe to keep getting updates. Sorry for the extra steps but this will make it muuuch easier to format and insert photos, videos and a ton of other things I don't even know about yet....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy - so glad you have had such a wonderful summer - many congratulations! I am thinking of setting up a blog and wanted to ask you why you have moved to wordpress and what comments you have about different blog sites? Maybe email me if you have time? jpopinchalk@gmail.com
    Thanks and best wishes for the new school year!

    ReplyDelete